Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Special hello to all of you mother's!  Including you who are like a mother to other!  Sunday May 13th is your special day.  

We will by cards, gifts and the restaurants will be packed this weekend because Mom is not cooking!  My Dad and I are taking my Mow to her favorite steak restaurant were she only eats the salmon.  Go Figure!  Got to love my Mother!

Over the years I have noticed that I say a lot of the words and phrases she says.  It makes me wonder how a mother can make in impact even when they aren't aware that they are.  That is why whether we are mothers, want to be mothers, spiritual mothers or like a mother to others, we must be mindful of ALL we say and do.  Some one is always watching you and learning from.  Lets make sure they are seeing and learning good things.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Chaquita's Mom, and to all of you!

 Much Love,

Jamison

No comments: