Thursday, May 31, 2012

Check Out Priscilla Shirer

Hello Everyone,

I hope that each of you are doing good today.

This is a shout out post to Priscilla Shirer.  My Mom, Chaquita and myself got to see Priscilla live at Central Church in Collierville, TN.  She spoke at a church leaders dinner where I my friend and prayer partner Nicole introduced us and Jerry her husband.  They are the cutest couple.  It was a great weekend!!!  My Mother still talks about it.

I highly recommend you check out Priscilla Shirer.  She is a woman of God, who listens to God and is does not hold back sharing His Word. Her ministry is called Going Beyond Ministries.  Check out her website at www.goingbeyond.com.  She is also on our Link List. (right hand side scroll down.)

Be blessed and much love to you,

Jamison

PS: Hi Linnae!  It was great meeting you.  Nicole and Jay are the best!

No comments: