Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Moving Forward

Hello Dear Ones,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

It has been quite some time since I talked to you.  As the title of this post would indicate I am going through a move literally.  This week has been a packing week for me as I prepare to leave my first home.  God is allowing me to go through a time of moving forward with Him spiritually while at the same time going through an actual move.

Today I donated my living room furniture to the Salvation Army and last night I met one of my neighbors for the first and last time in the same minute.  Both moves have been a stretch for me to say the least.  But I know God is a provider and He is a keeper.

God has a plan for my life that I cannot fathom!  But sometimes He would tell me what it is.  You've seen those gifts were when you open one box there is another box inside and another.  Well that is how I feel.  One box is opened and I think this is it!!!  Then I see another box.  Anyway...  He reveals all things in time.  Amen.

As we come to the end of the year I would like to say Thank You for reading this blog.  Chaquita and I pray that it has been a blessing to each of you.  May God bless you in the New Year.

Much Love,
Jamison

No comments: