Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Prayer Requests

Greetings! I hope that each of you had a wonderful Christmas shared with family, friends and various loved ones. As we prepare to close out another year, let us be reminded of God's goodness, grace and mercy. Brothers and Sisters, I'm not sure of the type of year you might have had but glory be to God that we are still yet standing! We are still alive and well! We are still on the battlefield for our Lord Savior Jesus Christ!

I'm reaching out to you all and asking if there be any prayer requets or anything you're believing God for, in the new year, please feel free to contact me. Matthew 18:19 says "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven". So, let's make it happen!!!!!!!!

It's my prayer that God will continue to cover each and every one of you throughout this year. Love you all dearly!




God Bless,



Chaquita


No comments: