Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Concentrate On Me

HAPPY NEW YEAR, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

Hoping your first week of the year is starting off well. Many of us have returned from a much needed vacation and now, actively sprinting forward to newer and better things...As I'm sitting at my desk, the Lord spoke to my heart and said "Concentrate On Me". The definition of concerntrate was defined as "think intensely about something: to focus all of your thoughts or mental activity on one subject or activity, usually in silence". Question: How many of us have allowed "stuff" to flood our minds this week? ME!! There were so many concerns plaguing my mind since last year and I had forgotten about God's precious word "cast all your burdens on the Lord..." Oh what relief!!!

This year, I encourage each of you to not stress or worry about anything. God has already predestined us for greatness and He will see us to the end. Just hang in there. The good thing is HE KNOWS YOU!!!!

Father God, I come this day thanking you for another new year. Lord, we are so grateful to be amongst the land of the living while remembering those who did not live to see this day. Father, we may not know what this year will bring us but we are firm believers of your word and your promises. So we thank you for covering us from dangers seen and unseen. Lord, I declare and decree this day that each of my brothers and sisters will expect CRAZY, AMAZING BLESSINGS (thanks Renardo)! And it is so, in Jesus name, Amen!

So don't worry about tomorrow; forget about those problems and just begin to praise God wherever you are. God inhabits the praises of his people!!!! HALLELUJAH





Love you lots,



Chaquita

No comments: