Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pay Attention

Hello All!

The new memory verse for the month of May is now up!!! I hope that you got the one for April. If not it was Hebrews 10:35-36.

The verse for this month came from my quiet time this evening reading the book of Hebrews. Guys we have to pay careful attention to the word of God. It has to be written on the tablets of our hearts. His word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our paths. In order for us not to drift away we have to stay in it at all times. You may ask how can I do that all day long. Well, all I can do is give you some ideas. The easiest way that I can think of is to read a verse or two before going to work or starting your day. Listen to God's word in the car either through song or preaching. That way you will hear His word at the beginning and end of your work day.

Be blessed my friends and don't drift way.

Much Love,
Jamison