Monday, May 10, 2010

The Clean Air

Hello All! It has been over a week since I last posted and all I can say is please forgive me.

This morning while walking to the building adjacent from mine for breakfast I took a deep breath. The air had a cool crisp feel like a fall day and the usually pollen filled Memphis air had been cleaned by the steady rain fall. It then hit me guys today is a new day. Even with the rain coming down I felt all of a sudden revived, refreshed, renewed all those positive "re" words!

God said in His word that mercy is new every morning. That should be just as refreshing to us as the cleansing rain! I am so grateful to God for fresh mercy everyday. So whatever it is that you have not gotten done or started, today is a new day to begin again. This is the day!

Much Love
Jamison

No comments: