Tuesday, May 11, 2010

God's Open Door Policy

Revelation 3:8
"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name".

Hello my dear readers! All day today the thought of God placing before me an open door has been going through my mind. WOW! Just give that thought some time to sink in. God knows our works! He sees all that we do for Him and for the Kingdom of Heaven. He sees what we do for each other and for perfect strangers. In seeing all of that He decides to open a door for us. A door that NO man can shut! WOW again!

Think of a doorman at a fancy hotel or restaurant. They see you walking up to the building and open the door without having to be asked to do so and without you having to lift a finger to push or pull it. God is the perfect gentle man and he has opened that door just for you. He sees you walking on that straight and narrow path that is hard and sometimes very lonely. He sees the blood, sweet and tears of stress along the way. What lays beyond your doors threshold will be different from mine but we both have to make up in our minds to cross over it and go inside.

So my friends, brothers and sisters lets make the choice to go inside the door. Because God may have exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or think on the inside.

Be Blessed,
Jamison

No comments: