Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't Get Tired Yet, My Response

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to jump on the blog right quick and give a BIG thank you to Chaquita for her post on yesterday.  If you have not read it please do so.

She had know idea about this, last night I was ready to trough in the towel on EVERYTHING! Yes even pull the plug on the blog and just do my 9 to 5 job.  When you feel overwhelmed and under prepared then Satan will  throw everything at you to make you feel like you need to let it go and just sit down.  But thank God for friends who bring God's word back to your mind when you can't for yourself.  Thank you Chaquita for listen to God and writing what He gave you.

So although my initial thought was to say good bye to you all today, instead I say Hello! :)

Have a great day!

Be Blessed,

Jamison