Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are You Bumping Into God

Good Morning! Okay guys this morning I had a revelation. While vacuuming my upstairs my and cleaning out my home office, Gizmo the Wonder Dog kept walking into me, bumping into me or standing right in the very spot I was working in. Then when I was walking down the hall way I stopped quickly Gizmo the Wonder Dog walked right into me! Then it hit me, are we walking so close to Jesus Christ that we bump into Him.

This daily Christian walk has its ups and downs. We have to stay close to Jesus everyday but are we staying close enough to Him that we bump into Him? You maybe asking the question, how can I stay that close to Jesus? We stay that close to Him by reading His Word and not just that but studying it to increase our understanding and knowledge. Asking for wisdom is another way of staying close to Him. In James 1:5 it says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him."

So how close are we really walking to Jesus Christ?

Much Love,
Jamison

No comments: