Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time To Worship

This Labor Day weekend has been a wonderful no laboring weekend for me. Even though it did include some housework. So far this weekend I have been able to have more time to just sit and worship our Lord. The past 2 days have been great so far! He has truly poured out His love on me and for that I cannot say thank you enough.

The reason for me writing this post today is to encourage you to take a little extra time to just sit or knell or layout before the Lord and tell God how awesome He is! Tell Him how amazing He is! Tell Him how great He is! Our God is a wonderful God and He loves to hear the praises of His people. I truly believe that when our praises go up blessings come down! There is no one like our God! No one can do the wonderful things our God can do! No on can love us the way our God loves us and He showed us just how much He loved us by sending us His only son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins and resurrecting Him from the dead that we may have eternal life with Him. How wonderful, awesome, amazing, glorious, loving and great is our God!

Much Love,
Jamison

No comments: