Saturday, March 9, 2013

Early Morning Prayer - A Yielding Planner - Part 2

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to hop back on the blog this morning to first say thank you to all of you who read the post on yesterday.  My prayer is that you were blessed by it.

Secondly, please don't see yesterdays post as me boasting.  If the post came across to you as boasting please, please forgive me.  The intent of the post was only to share my experience in hope that it would help someone else.  Nothing more than that.   I only desire to boast of the Lord for His goodness and mercy.

"My soul shall make her boast in the Lord, the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad."
Psalm 34:12 KJV

"In God we boast all day long and praise thy name for ever. Selah." Psalm 44:8 KJV

I pray that God will bless you all and that daily we may yield to His will.

Much love to you all,

Jamison

No comments: