Thursday, November 7, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Hello Everyone,

How are each of you doing?  It seems like FOREVER since I last posted.  For that I am truly sorry.

So where have I been?  I have been going through a valley and now it seems like I am coming out.  Hallelujah!!!!  Guys, I have had a Job experience minus the boils.  Thank God for His mercy.  Amen!

It has really been something.  All the while trying to keep the faith, sanity and a positive attitude and outlook.  Well, let me tell you when faith is all you have, you realize faith is all you need!  (Reread until that sentence sinks in.) 

Faith can really move mountains!  Health mountains, people mountains, marriage mountains, single mountains, child mountains, financial mountains, economic mountains, work mountains etc.  Just that mustard see of faith can change everything!!!

Whatever you are going through keep your faith.  Jesus will see you through. 

Much Love,
Jamison

No comments: