Saturday, September 1, 2012

While There's Time...

Salutations to All from Tupeo, MS!!! It most certainly been a very looong time since I've written to you. There have been quite a few changes that I must adjust to but God is still in the blessing business...thank God for you and my dear friend, Jamison whose been faifthful and dilligent in making sure there was "some posts" on our blog. Yay!!

As I was contemplating on what to do next on my list (**wink**), God placed on my heart to leave you all an inspiring word on this evening...time truly brings about a change. With any change, we all must learn how to adapt and move forward, knowing God has a plan for our lives. Although people may change, friends will come and go but one true affirmation about God is that his love for us will NEVER change.

Last week, it seemed as if the devil was very busy in our church and even in the lives of our brothers and sisters. From car wrecks to dangers seen and unseen, God continues to keep us shielded and protected from all. So whatever you may be dealing with or going through, declare with me according to Job 13:15, "Though they slay me, yet will I trust in Him".

God is love and so am I!


Peace and Blessings,



Chaquita

No comments: