Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get Going!

Hello Everyone,

Praying that you all are doing well.  It has been so long since I have written to you.  Been working but also in a mini slump.

Does this ever happen to you?  You have so many ideas, plans and dreams that you want to accomplish but it all seems overwhelming to just get started let alone complete what has already been started.  Well that is the dilemma I have been in leading up to my slump.  I have so many things I want to write about, so many ideas and dreams for our local church,  dreams that I would like to achieve for myself in life and organization projects to do around the house.  So many things are on my mind seemingly at once, that I shutdown because of not know were to begin but also because of fear (yes I know, I know) about what will happen if it succeeds or fails.

Well, while sitting at my desk just now it came to me!  Just GET GOING!!!!  Do whatever it is that God has placed on  your heart to do and DO IT!!! Don't wait, hesitate or  procrastinate.  Get Going and don't stop!  Don't ever stop!!!  Believe that God has given you these thoughts, ideas and dreams for a reason.  One to fulfill the purpose He has for your life and two to help someone along the way.

So I am telling you what God just told me, GET GOING!!!!!!

Much Love,
Jamison

No comments: