Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Memory Verse

Hello Everyone,

I hope that all of you are doing well.  Today is August 1st, which means it is time for a new memory verse.  I hope that these verses are helpful and encouraging.  If you are memorizing them please let us know!

This month the verse is coming from Psalm 119:114 NIV.
        "You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word."
God is our refuge!  He said in His word that nothing can take us out of His hand.  That means regardless of what is going on around us God has us in His hand.  He has our back!

Hope in God's word!  Pray it back to Him.  Study it.  Listen to it. (I am right now!  If you go to www.biblegateway.com you can type in a book of the Bible or a passage of scripture then hit the speaker button and you can listen to the book or passage.)

Always remember God's word is true.  The Bible is God's love letter to you.  Read it, study it, memorize it and live by it.  God's word stands forever. Amen.

Much Love,.
Jamison

No comments: