Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Memory Verse

Hello Everyone,

How are you?  Please forgive me for being behind in getting out the September Memory Verse.  As we continue to strive to have a closer relationship with God our father, it is so important to memorize His word.  David said, "Thy word have I hidden in my heart that I might not sin against thee."  Hiding God's word in our hearts keeps us on the right track.  When circumstances arise the word of God will come back to our minds giving us direction on what we need to do and even how to do it.  What is better to have in your heart than the living word of God.

1 Peter 1:15-16 NIV
"But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: 'Be holy, because I am Holy.'"

There is nothing for me to say about that verse but to strive for holiness everyday of your life.

Much Love,

Jamison

No comments: