Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just Wait

Good Morning, Brothers and Sisters!

My mother and I had a delightful conversation over the phone, last night. I had revealed to her that I was having a "Gideon" experience. If you never heard or read about this character, please read the story and then you will understand what I'm talking about...lol...

Throughout life's twists and turns, we have to remain calm and trust that God will be able to do, just what He said He will do. So, whatever is on your mind or whatever you're seeking God to do in your life, JUST WAIT! Don't rush; don't become anxious or eager, JUST WAIT!! Allow God to really minister to your spirit during this time. Do not lean to your own understanding but continue to acknowledge Him in all your ways and HE shall direct your paths (paraphrased Proverbs 3:5-6).

Faithfully praying for each of you! Should you desire prayer or someone to touch and agree with you, please feel free to contact me. May God's Blessings be upon you all!







Love,


Chaquita

No comments: