Monday, December 16, 2013

Acts 20 Study - Ten Day Study

Hello Readers,

I pray that each one of you is well.  Well physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, relationally and financially.  Hallelujah and Amen!

On December 8th, my pastor, Dr. Lee Ward, preached a great message and asked the members to read Acts chapter 20 on our own.  So on Wednesday of that week it was on my heart to share with you what I have been learning from this eye opening chapter in Acts.  Over the next 10 days we will walk through Acts 20.  As we go through this passage of scripture feel free to share what you are learning and your comments. 

S.O.A.P.
The S.O.A.P. Bible study method is the format that I am using.  It stands for Scripture, Observation, Application and Prayer.  This is a great study format that you may want to incorporate in your personal Bible study or scripture reading.

Are you ready to embark on the study of Acts 20?  If so let's GO!!!!!

Light you light shine!

Jamison

No comments: