Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Believe In Me

Good Morning!

Last week,  I have been asking God to bless me with a word that I can share with each of you. On this morning, God placed in my spirit "Believe In Me". I'm very glad about it! Brothers and Sisters, we will all experience our time to weep, a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance but whatever season you find yourself in, REJOICE anyhow!!!

Father God, I come this morning asking for your forgiveness of our sins. Lord, forgive us of any sins that were committed by omission or commission and rinse us with your love, grace and mercy. Father, we are ever so grateful for sending your son Jesus to die for us. Remind us all, Lord, how we should continue to be the light in the midst of darkness. Lord, help us not to settle or conform to this world in any shape, form or fashion. Help us to believe that we are children of God and we have the power to trample over serpents. Father God, whatever my brothers and sisters are going through today, help them to Believe In You! Lord, I bind the spirit of fear; I bind the spirit of worry and send it back to the pits of hell. Lord, I thank you for their joy. I thank you for their peace and I thank you Lord for ALREADY working it out. Saints, if you're concerned about how your bills are going to get paid, Believe In Him! If you're seeking a financial breakthrough, Believe In Him! If you are depressed or distressed, Believe In Him!!! He can WORK IT OUT for you! Now Lord, continue to bless, direct and guide us throughout this week. May each of them experience your glory in every area of their lives. Bless their families and communities. Thank you Lord! In Jesus' name, Amen.

I pray each of you will find solace in just meditating on Him and in his Word. Continue to lift up your heads, my brothers and sisters and don't let the devil steal your joy. I love you all and may God bless you, one by one.




Love,



Chaquita


No comments: